Discover companies in Tennessee

19 272
organizations
Full list of verified companies on our portal
96 186
verified reviews
We keep only verified reviews about companies

Select services

Select other city

Recent reviews

Dr. Joe Doctora
Smyrna, TN 37167, 366 S Lowry St
Frank C / Reviewed 31.03.2017
Source: Foursquare.com
A bit of a wait, but totally worth it for the professional treatment. Made me comfortable, and did a great job with oral surgery. I would definitely use Dr. Doctora in the future.
Open full review
5.0
6 reviews
Sugar Mama Waxing
Bristol, TN 37620, 815 Shelby St Suite 101
Stacy Deskins / Reviewed 06.04.2021
Source: Google.com
I was a little worried based off a couple other reviews, but I, personally, have nothing but good things to say about Sugar Mama Waxing in Bristol and especially Cassie!! She made my first professional Brazilian actually enjoyable! I cannot wait to go back. She was very personable…
Open full review
5.0
9 reviews
Elevate615
Franklin, TN 37067, 100 Mission Ct Suite B
Matthew Kaufmann / Reviewed 21.01.2022
Source: Google.com
Elevate615 is awesome! These guys measure their success by how you progress towards your goals - exactly what I think *personal* training should be! I spend 95% of my time in front of a screen, working with Elevate615 makes it possible to lean in and fully enjoy the other 5% to the…
Open full review
5.0
3 reviews
VIP Weight Loss, Anti-Aging & Quick Care
Mt. Juliet, TN 37122, 1400 N Mt Juliet Rd Suite 104
Erica Work / Reviewed 07.06.2022
Source: Google.com
Beautiful clinic and location is very convenient. Super friendly and knowledgeable staff. So many options for weight loss, and supplements to help you feel your best while achieving your goals. They truly care about your success and focus on the whole picture to help YOU and it is…
Open full review
Menu
Bookmarks
Add Company